Ven-Break™ 15 is a specially formulated, nonoxidizing, enzyme-based breaker for use with various types of polymer-based materials such as Ven-Block™. Ven-Break™ 15 chemically degrades the large polymer molecules to low weight polymers and simple sugars and breaks polymers plugs back to a flowable liquid. The use of Ven-Break™ 15 in polymer-based lost circulation pills will minimize damage to producing formations.
1) Ven-Break™ 15 can be used in most polysaccharide-based pills to provide a reasonably predictable breakdown time.
2) Ven-Break™ 15 should be used in Ven-Block™ polymer-based lost circulation pills if a predictable break time is desired in a temporary plug.
3) Ven-Break™ 15 can be also be used to break a continuous circulating system of VEN-PLUG™.
Suggested field Mixing
1) Ven-Break™ 15 is typically used in Ven-Block™ pills at concentrations of 0.2 lb/bbl to 0.08 lb/bbl to provide predictable breakdown times of 1-5 days.
2) Dissolve the required amount of Ven-Break™ 15 in a small volume of fresh water. Add solution to a well mixed pit of water prior to adding Ven-Block™.
Ven Break 15 PDS